Tuesday, March 1, 2011

BREAKING THE ICE.

Just this last weekend I was skimming through my previous blog not enough js (the jeb and jayme track) and was overcome with the desire to tell my story again. Being a romantic and dreamer at heart, I truly enjoy reading back over my experiences and writings to remember how I felt at a particular time in my life.

Life happened and I stopped blogging for reasons that I am still unsure of how to put into words. What I can say is that life got ugly and for those of you that know me... I don’t do ugly very well; I have learned though... maybe. When what you have enjoyed writing and blogging about has been torn away from you and broken into pieces, where do you start telling your story again? You find yourself, pick up the pieces and put them back together. AND remember that this is YOUR story. This all takes time and patience. A word that is foreign to me.

Remembering, I am still Jayms and that hasn’t changed. I still enjoy being an open book to those that I hold dear and close in my life. I still would rather see the good in the bad, the “what can be” to the “what is”. I am a dreamer and a romantic. I have a story to tell one that I can now say I am proud of. I lost myself at times but never let go.

This is not a brag book or a chronological timetable of the events in my life. It is not a place to complain. This is life through my eyes; what has been, what can be and today.

I fell and fell hard. Metaphorically and literally speaking I trip all the time. It’s about the getting back up. Today, before I forget how I picked myself back up and moved forward again I want to write it. Share it with my loved ones, family and friends alike who became my safety net to fall back on. I am who I am because of you all. SO much good came from a long year of pain that I don’t want to forget.

Here's to new beginnings.

My new slogan; “3.2.1 COUNT DOWN TO AWESOME!” To spell it out, my birthday is March 21st ;)

Words from my heart,
Jayme

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jayme, I am so glad you are back to writing. I love reading what is on your mind. Life gets crazier and busier and there isn't always time to get together tocatch up so it is nice to keep up on blog writing and facebook to keep us connected. Love you tons and bunches and Welcome Back:)

    ReplyDelete